1. We've Been Missing You Post Card
2. Encouragement card for a friend
3. Thank You card for someone who did something nice for you.
4. Ten Commandments bookmark
5. A laminated card with scriptures to memorize for sharing your faith
6. Thinking of You card
7. Betty Ugly tract
It's a fairly easy project. Just fold the paper in half. Fold the bottom up to make a pocket. I used TomBoys adhesive to affix the sides. You can use a hole punch on the side and tie it closed with a ribbon. You can find all sorts of items to insert in these at the Christian Book Store or you can make your own cards and inserts.
The teenagers liked them and we discussed the items and how you could share your faith but "sowing love into the lives of others."