Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Very Special Thanksgiving Card



















We received this card in the mail today from Taylor's mom, Melanie. It is a very sweet card and since some of you have been inquiring about Taylor, I thought it would be nice to share it with you. I'm impressed because with everything that is on Mel's plate right now, she had the time to craft this great card.

I love the frame Mel used and if I remember correctly she got it at Keepsake's Fabric in Center Harbor NH last May. Mel, Taylor, Keri and I descended on Keepsake's Fabric with scrap booking, quilting and card making in mind. It was the sale to end all sales. We scored a lot of great items while the men dutifully waited outside.


Thanks for the Card Mel and Jason and Taylor and Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

8 comments:

Anne said...

That's a very pretty card Joan. I'm so envious of your trip to Keepske. I've promised myself I'll go there - one day! A few years back I won one of their Challenges and had a great time speding my prize monety in their catalogue - fun!

Janet said...

what a cool idea!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love your blog design! Your cards are great too. This is a special one!

Thanks for stopping by!

Pia said...

Nice card Joan. I like your dedication. I make cards in honor of my grandmother. Unfortunately she did not have a calendar and no one has gathered the information since she left us.

Debby said...

Very nice Joan. Hope you are doing well. I really love your blog banner. I probably told you that before but I love it anyway.

Deby said...

Very nice card indeed. Great idea too!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card.
Hugs Vanja

Shirley said...

Now that is just a really beautifully crafted card too! How wonderful to have the framed photo inside! Lovely